We’ve reached the midpoint of the year and I have a variety of projects to share! May and June kept me busy with editing work and new writing opportunities. I am now splitting my time between editing and writing, which is the perfect balance for me as I grow Silver Scribe Editorial Services.
I’ll begin with my exciting new ventures, which include:
- Writing articles for a health website,
- Collaborating with individuals and small business owners on their website copy and other written materials, and
- Joining forces with an extremely talented graphic designer who helps businesses create their brands.
My tried-and-true work continues to come in, and for that I am grateful. Recent work includes:
- Compiling a glossary for a large-scale nursing textbook and
- Copyediting two journal issues on music and music education.
I look forward to sharing more details about my recent projects and clients here. Stay tuned!