I hope you had a fun and relaxing summer. School’s in session in these parts today, and I am ready to dive in to some fall writing and editing projects. I’ve got some exciting things on my docket, including copywriting for some amazing small businesses.
Before I get ahead of myself, however, let me give you an update of what I’ve been doing during these hot and steamy months:
- Writing articles for Healthline. Topics have included the best baby monitors, specific weeks of pregnancy, skin conditions, and, most recently, allergies.
- Writing and editing copy for various small business owners, including bios, websites, blog posts, and newsletters.
- Copyediting a book on metaphysics.
- Proofreading Small Steps to Slim.
- Compiling a glossary and journal list for a nursing textbook.
And here are a few highlights from my Facebook page (please like if you haven’t already!):
I love to leave you with some reading for pleasure that I’ve done recently. I read Wild in August, and it gripped me from the beginning. Cheryl Strayed told her story in such a compelling way that I could not put the book down until I had finished the whole thing. It was a great summer escape!
Stay tuned for more client profiles, writing and editing tips, and other content this fall!