In my neck of the woods, it’s beginning to feel like that magical holiday season. Trees are bare, the wind is starting to gust, and my children are singing “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” on repeat. And it’s not even Thanksgiving!
I’ve had a successful run of projects this fall, and I can’t wait to share more of the finished products on my Facebook feed. Consider following me if you aren’t already!
My recent work includes:
- Proofreading a book on the Christmas virtues (it got me thinking about all of my favorite traditions way back in September);
- Copyediting a manuscript on spirituality for medical professionals, a journal on animal ethics, and a journal on music education;
- Editing and writing content for small business websites (clients include a marketing company, a Realtor, a fitness studio, a life coach, a video production company, and a graphic designer);
- Researching and compiling educational tools for a large medical publisher;
- Drafting a solicitation letter for a nonprofit organization; and
- Writing articles for Healthline.
And here’s my public service announcement for those of you sending holiday cards (via Slate). This post reached thousands through my Facebook page, and it’s a good reminder of how to pluralize your last name.
I hope you enjoy these final weeks of 2015!