Happy New Year to all of you! The cold has settled in the Middle Atlantic states, and I am chugging along on some time-intensive projects that require me to move back and forth between The Chicago Manual of Style (CMoS) and the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA).
Despite this ping-pong match between CMoS and APA, I am enjoying all of the work this new year brings.
Projects I worked on at the end of 2015 include:
- Copyediting a journal on music education and a journal on Polish studies.
- Editing a dissertation for a doctoral candidate in education.
- Supporting a volume editor edit references and request permissions for a large-scale health textbook.
- Reviewing marketing emails and blog posts for a graphic designer and lifestyle expert.
- Compiling a handbook for a professional organization.
- Writing articles for Healthline.
And, in case you missed it, check out my recent blog post on the fabulous new coffee mugs I’ll be drinking from in the new year.