I have a rare moment to breathe in the Silver Scribe Editorial offices. It’s been a busy few months in editorial land. I am so thankful to my clients for giving me interesting, challenging, and sometimes-demanding projects.
Here’s a sampling on what’s been pulled up on the iMac lately:
- Journals on Mormon history and animal ethics (copyediting);
- Articles on topics including acid reflux, diabetes, and HPV — I am adding to Dr. Google’s vast amount of medical information (writing);
- Files for two health textbooks (research, permissions, file preparation);
- An appeal letter and a brochure for a local charity (writing)
- Blog posts for a fitness blog (blog writing)
- Copy for an event planner’s website (writing)
I love having a full plate that is as diverse as this list. When I am away from the computer, I’ve been tracking my steps on the FitBit, reading (and finishing) Kitchens of the Great Midwest, and traveling to my old college town, Ithaca.
Keep up with Silver Scribe Editorial happenings on Facebook. Need an editor or writer? Contact me!