The Japanese maples outside of my office’s picture window finally leafed out. It must really be spring now!
Before I get swept away in milder weather and late April deadlines, I wanted to reflect on my winter projects. These kept me busy and challenged from January through March this year:
- Writing articles on health and lifestyle for Healthline
- Copyediting several journal issues for University of Illinois Press
- Copyediting a book on race in America
- Editing and formatting chapters for a nursing textbook
- Editing a dissertation for a doctoral candidate in social work at Temple University
- Proofreading a book on religion
- Editing a resume and cover letter for a teacher searching for jobs abroad
- Writing biographies for two professionals to use in their marketing materials
- Collaborating with Nicole Pica of Reinvent U with resumes and LinkedIn profiles
I am lucky to have a job that allows me to work in so many subject areas. There is so much to learn out in the world.
If I can help you with a writing or editing project, let me know. natalielsilver(at)yahoo(dot)com.