Before the clock strikes midnight tonight, I wanted to reflect on my freelance work this year. Thanks to a lot of great clients, I have worked on many different types of projects for the last 12 months. Without further ado, here is my year by the numbers:
- 36 articles written for Healthline
- 13 permissions projects managed (a handful with 100+ permissions needed)
- 12 journal manuscripts copyedited
- 6 books copyedited or proofread
- 5 projects completed in my “other” category, including ghostwriting, copywriting, writing coaching, and more
I’ve used The Chicago Manual of Style, the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, and the MLA Handbook this year, as well as many other house style guides.
Thanks to everyone who has made this year successful for Silver Scribe Editorial Services. Truly, I am grateful for the work and your support!