Another twelve months have passed, and it’s time to take stock of what this year brought in terms of editing and writing work. This year proved to be my best and busiest freelance year to date, so thank you to my clients for keeping my business afloat for another year. I am very lucky to work with such great people and also balance so many varied projects. Here’s what I turned out in the Silver Scribe Editorial Services factory in 2019:
- 57 articles for Healthline (writing)
- 7 marketing case studies for a consulting firm (writing)
- 11 projects for a health care textbook publisher (project management, editing, proofreading)
- 11 journal manuscripts (copyediting)
- 10 books or dissertations (copyediting and proofreading)
- Numerous other projects that are too difficult to categorize but are nonetheless very important to keeping me in business!
I continue to be humbled by the amazing minds churning out written work to be edited and published. I am honored to be in this profession and feel very fortunate to work in a field that informs and challenges me intellectually.
Here’s to a new decade of content!