I wanted to pop on here today to say the publishing world is still spinning, and I have my hand in many different projects right now. I am grateful for the continued work in spite of these crazy pandemic times.
Here are a few of my most recent projects:
- A personal narrative written by a retired professional (editing)
- A doctoral dissertation on psychotherapy (copyediting)
- Articles for Healthline (writing)
- Journal issues for the Bulletin of the Council for Research in Music Education, Jazz and Culture, and the Journal of Animal Ethics (copyediting)
- Permissions projects for several nursing and medical textbooks (publishing administration)
Please reach out if you need any publishing services. I enjoy working with a variety of clients, from individuals to large publishing companies.