- Wolters Kluwer (copyediting, permissions, and other research)
- Doctoral dissertations (copyediting)
- Healthline — articles focused on personal health and medical conditions (writing)
- Demand Media — articles for eHow, Modern Mom, LiveStrong, among others (copyediting and content review)
- Individual clients — web content and other written materials (ghost blogging, writing, and editing/proofreading)
- Black Music Research Journal, Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016 (copyediting)
- Bulletin for the Council for Research in Music Education, Summer 2014, Fall 2014, Winter 2015, Spring 2015, Summer 2015, Fall 2015, Winter/Spring 2016, Summer 2016, Fall 2016/Winter 2017, Spring 2017, Summer 2017, Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Spring 2018, Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Winter 2018 (copyediting)
- Jazz and Culture, Vol. 1, Issue 1 (copyediting)
- Journal of Animal Ethics, Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018 (copyediting)
- Journal of Mormon History, Vol. 42, Issue 3; Vol. 42, Issue 4; Vol. 43, Issue 1; Vol. 43, Issue 2; Vol. 43, Issue 3; Vol. 43, Issue 4; Vol. 44, Issue 1 (copyediting)
- Polish American Studies, Spring 2016 (copyediting)
- Process Studies, Spring/Summer 2017, Fall/Winter 2017, Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter 2018 (copyediting)
- The Polish Review, Spring 2016 (copyediting)
Here is a sampling of book projects published when I served as managing editor at Templeton Press:
A pop culture blog that focuses on the virtues and vice in pop culture. I served as this site’s project manager, overseeing the backend of the site, posting new articles — including finding photos, writing headlines, tagging, categorizing, and copyediting. The site, initially intended to be just an aggregator site, blossomed into a much larger site in just a short period of time, posting original content at least twice a day.
The Templeton Touch (formerly What Would John Templeton Say?)
Created in the midst of the 2008 financial crisis, I posted daily blogs that connected elements of the crisis to the philosophy of value-investor Sir John Templeton.
Served as managing editor, opinion editor, chief proofreader, and a copyeditor of the Ithacan, a weekly newspaper, which received the Pacemaker Award for Excellence in Student Journalism during my tenure on the editorial board.
Wrote, compiled, and reviewed content for issues of Boise Journal, Idaho Homes and Gardens, and Art Idaho magazines as well as the Southwest Idaho Travel Association annual guide.