Thank you to all of my clients for another successful year. This marked my eighth year in business as a freelancer and sixteenth year in the publishing industry.
Here are some of the bright spots of 2021:
- I helped write and edit someone’s memoir
- I copyedited several issues of four journals from University of Illinois Press (and will add a fifth journal to my workload in 2022)
- I wrote more than thirty articles for Healthline
- I edited test questions for Wolters Kluwer
- I obtained permissions for several textbooks
- I wrote case studies for a large corporation
- I connected with several authors on Reedsy and helped a few of them on their dissertations and self-published books
- I met some people in the publishing world who are experts in production and self-publishing who can help push your book out into the world (after I help with writing and editing, of course!)
I look forward to seeing what 2022 will bring. If you need help with any editorial project, please reach out.